Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Web interface design

So here's my first crack at web design for this class. Using something every day should prepare you to know something about how to design it, right? Not exactly. It wasn't as easy as it looked! I have lots to learn. In the end, my three different designs were pretty similar. I think I did manage to get everything we were supposed to on each site, though. Including the theater's beautiful* logo. (*Does not actually mean beautiful).
So, here's my first one, which I think is my favorite. It's inspired by a poster of the movie Psycho.





1 comment:

  1. This one is my favorite.
    You incorporated reference well.
    It is nice and clean easy to follow.
    I Like poster, Psycho is a classic.
    I also have much to learn about interfacing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers